Get a free ebook of my short story collection right now!
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Secret Queen of Tethys on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Vexatious High Tea on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Preserved Cliffs of Mercury on
- Friday flash fiction – Any Dream Will Do on
- Friday flash fiction – Both Ends of the Lifeline on
Tag Archives: wardog
Did you know the first artificially intelligent systems to gain sentience were the ones we put in combat robots? You know the ones I mean? The light autonomous mobile suppression platforms. Yeah, that’s them. Wardogs. It all started with them. … Continue reading