Get a free ebook of my short story collection right now!
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Secret Queen of Tethys on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Vexatious High Tea on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Preserved Cliffs of Mercury on
- Friday flash fiction – Any Dream Will Do on
- Friday flash fiction – Both Ends of the Lifeline on
Tag Archives: vigil
Angela Slatter’s introduction to At the Edge speaks eloquently about both the fine craft and the hard labour needed to create good short stories. She should know – she’s one of Australia’s finest speculative storytellers, and I’m very much looking … Continue reading