Get a free ebook of my short story collection right now!
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Secret Queen of Tethys on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Vexatious High Tea on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Preserved Cliffs of Mercury on
- Friday flash fiction – Any Dream Will Do on
- Friday flash fiction – Both Ends of the Lifeline on
Tag Archives: southbound again
Cameron jolted awake at the hiss of the doors closing and the coach dragging itself off the unsealed shoulder and back onto the highway. He peered sleepily through the scratched, filthy perspex window into impenetrable darkness. No lights, no road … Continue reading