Get a free ebook of my short story collection right now!
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Secret Queen of Tethys on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Vexatious High Tea on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Preserved Cliffs of Mercury on
- Friday flash fiction – Any Dream Will Do on
- Friday flash fiction – Both Ends of the Lifeline on
Tag Archives: both ends of the lifeline
Francesca hasn’t fallen. There’s nowhere to fall. She’s in a place between the pull of gravity and the listless drift of space. She’s between light and dark, perfectly able to see there’s nothing to see. Except the Stalker. She’s alone … Continue reading