Get a free ebook of my short story collection right now!
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Secret Queen of Tethys on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Vexatious High Tea on
- Friday flash fiction – Commander Cello and the Preserved Cliffs of Mercury on
- Friday flash fiction – Any Dream Will Do on
- Friday flash fiction – Both Ends of the Lifeline on
Tag Archives: a conversation on waking
Francesca Kincaid’s first words upon waking from nearly two years asleep were, “Where’s Alison?” Another six months have passed between hearing the answer and this moment, when Francesca sets a foot on a creaky Florida porch step just as Alison … Continue reading